BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Kind of Hero Are You?

Hi, my name is Joslin and this is my personal odyssey for English class. First, let me tell you a little about myself. I was born in Dallas, Texas and moved to Mesquite when I was about five years old. Right now I’m fifteen years old and am a freshman in high school. I live with my dad, mom, and two brothers, Jaison and Joemon. I also had or have many pets throughout my lifetime, such as two hamsters (Rose and Angel), a dog (Lucky), and over twenty fish! Some of my favorite hobbies are reading books, hanging out with my friends, and/or spending time with my family. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because this is the day when we get together and give thanks for what we have. Also, I’m shy around people that I have met for the first time, but once I get to know someone I’m indescribable. I’m overloaded with caring friends and also try to be a friend towards everyone else. Well, I’ve told a little about myself and now I will explain why I think I am a Super Heroic hero. I believe I am a Super Heroic hero because I never let anyone down and because of my support in society. I try, to a great extent, to make everyone belong. I feel as if society is a part of me and I could never do without it. Sometimes I feel as if I don’t belong in the society, but most the times I believe I do. I’m not quite the Superman type, but I believe with all my heart, that I’ll eventually reach to become a real Super Heroic hero.

1 comments:

Ashley Ninan said...

oh yeah. you are really superheroic. :)