BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Journey for Knowledge and a Good Education


My life has been an enormous quest towards one goal, education. I have an urge to graduate out of high school and college and become a successful pharmacist. To reach this target, I know I will have to encounter many obstacles and I believe I can get past those, with a little help to support me. Even though I may trip and stumble, I intend to get over this barrier. My parents didn't have a chance to get a good education when they were young and I believe I can make them happy by making education my number one choice. It will affect them majorly because I will have been the first generation to have a successful career. While people and other objects push and pull me from having a good education, others pick me up from falling and push me towards the right way. This is why I’m on a quest for knowledge.

0 comments: