BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gateway to the New World

All of society has been a part of my life odyssey for all my life. It has been a threshold guardian for me because it helped me change and grow. Society has been a huge obstacle that I have encountered. At first I thought the whole world was against me. I felt that I would have to carry the entire globe on my back and walk everywhere. I later found out that it actually has helped in many ways and several times. Society has tricked me in many ways to see if I was worthy enough to begin my life odyssey. It has showed me that life is not easy and you have to take little, tiny baby steps to get through the journey. If I could someday thank the world for what it has done for me, I most definitely would.

0 comments: