BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Distractions Just Leads to Trouble

I have one certain thing that is my shadow and that is Satan. He has followed me wherever I have been and walked through. He tries to stick out his feet and trip me so I can’t get back up again. He believes that he can conquer the world which I know he can never do. Satan believes that he is the hero of the entire world and I know that it will take all that I have to defeat him. The devil has given me so many negative and horrible dreams that they are countless. To avoid this specific obstacle, I just talk to the Lord Jesus Christ and he crushes the devil right at that moment. If there was no such thing as the devil life would be easier, but I believe without this struggle I would never be able to make my odyssey complete.

0 comments: