BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He is My Everything, He is My All


The supernatural force that has helped me through my journey of becoming a hero is the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my everything, and I could have never survived without him. He is above all the people I have ever loved. If I need help he is right there with me. Anywhere I go, he is always there supporting me all the way. If I need him at one specific moment all I have to do is get down on my knees and pray. I have sometimes in my life felt as if I am loved by no one, but never have I felt that way about Jesus. He has led me like a shepherd and if I stray away from the herd, he will bring me right back. I have known him for all my life and will always know him for the rest of my life. Like I said, “He is my everything and he is my all.”

0 comments: