BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am I There Yet?

Throughout my odyssey, I have learned many lessons. These lessons brought me up to become a different and unique person. If I could rewind my entire life on a tape and watch it all over again, I would. I didn’t expect life to have many curves and barriers when I was young, but now that I experienced it I understand everything. My life journey has made me change in so many ways. I could never describe the whole impact it had on me, from really believing in God to experiencing a death in my family. I want to thank everybody for being there for me through all the harsh times, and I also want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for all the things he has done for me. This is my life odyssey and I hoped you enjoyed it.

0 comments: