BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life in India

I was brought up in a different culture than most people were brought up in. All my ancestors came from different parts of India. I’m the first out of all my ancestors to be born in the United States. I feel as if this is what makes me a special and unique person. I can speak three different languages also and these are: English, most of Spanish, and Malayalam. I know most people will never be able to speak so many languages. I also LOVE going to India and seeing family members and to go shopping with my cousins. I went to India in the summer of 2006 and ever since then it has changed my life majorly. I know I will always feel as India is a part of me and I am a part of India forever. I will probably go to India in a few years and I just can’t wait.

0 comments: